Photography and Beach Portraits on the Emerald Coast

As a professional photographer in Destin, I know how wonderful it is to live along the NW Florida coast, a place so rich with natural treasures. I can't get enough of the nature, the wildlife, and all the activities associated with the beach lifestyle. I spend a lot of time photographing beach portraits from Ft Walton Beach to Panama City Beach. Each photo, each family picture is special to me.

Friday, September 16, 2011

What a great summer we've had on the Emerald Coast of Florida. Tourists came in record numbers, no hurricanes (knock on wood), and the water and beaches were beautiful. I photographed lots of new families and thoroughly enjoyed meeting and working with them.

The weather has begun to cool off a little and the pace is a bit slower. Next month the Destin Fishing Rodeo will get underway as well as the Destin Seafood Festival. If you've never participated in them, you have missed a treat. Consider a fall trip. It's the best time of the year and I would love to see you again.

No comments:

Post a Comment