Photography and Beach Portraits on the Emerald Coast

As a professional photographer in Destin, I know how wonderful it is to live along the NW Florida coast, a place so rich with natural treasures. I can't get enough of the nature, the wildlife, and all the activities associated with the beach lifestyle. I spend a lot of time photographing beach portraits from Ft Walton Beach to Panama City Beach. Each photo, each family picture is special to me.

Sunday, February 19, 2012



Every year on the Sunday before Fat Tuesday, Baytowne Wharf in Sandestin goes to the dogs. Guardians dress their canine family members in their Mardi Gras best. This year was no different. I always enjoy the pet parade because it's fun to watch and the animals seem to enjoy the attention. One of my favorite entries was Brody. Brody not only was dressed to the nines, but, he had his own transportation, a very small miniature sports car. Boy, I like this little guy's style. Alaqua Animal Shelter is the recipient of the proceeds from the event. Alaqua is a no kill shelter in Walton County.

No comments:

Post a Comment