Photography and Beach Portraits on the Emerald Coast

As a professional photographer in Destin, I know how wonderful it is to live along the NW Florida coast, a place so rich with natural treasures. I can't get enough of the nature, the wildlife, and all the activities associated with the beach lifestyle. I spend a lot of time photographing beach portraits from Ft Walton Beach to Panama City Beach. Each photo, each family picture is special to me.

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Great Blue Herons




May is a beautiful time along the Emerald Coast of Florida. Blue Lupine and Gaillardias dot the sand dunes, the water is a beautiful color, the weather is perfect, and bird nests are full of babies. I love photographing bird families, particularly the Great Blue Herons. This Heron couple is in their courtship mode. They nest in the tops of trees. This couple lives in the Dewey Destin Seafood Restaurant area on the Bay.

No comments:

Post a Comment